- Products & Services
- Arc Welding Equipment
- Gas Welding
- Arc Accessories
- Aluminium Alloys
- Carbon Steel
- Cast Iron
- Copper Alloys | Welding Supplies
- Creep Resistance Steel | Welding Supplies
- Hardfacing Alloys | Welding Supplies
- Low Alloy Electrodes | Welding Supplies
- Nickel Alloys | Welding Supplies
- Pipe Welding | Welding Supplies
- Problem Steel Electrodes
- Stainless Steel Wires | Welding Supplies
- Silver Brazing Alloys | Welding Supplies
- Gouge | Welding Supplies
Aluminium alloys may be sub-divided into two main groups: cast alloys and wrought alloys.
Wrought materials also come in a wide variety of product forms. Wrought alloys are further sub-divided into heat treatable and non-heat treatable alloys.
Heat treatable alloys are based on aluminium-copper, aluminium-silicon-magnesium and aluminium-zinc-magnesium alloy systems. They can develop high strength by solution treatment followed by age-hardening at elevated temperatures.
Visit the Afrox online store for more information and safe and secure shopping.